- What types of classes do you offer and for what ages?
We offer a variety of movement, dance classes , purposeful play, and lunch bunch for all children, ages 2-12 years. Please refer to our Class Descriptions and the current Class Schedule.
- How many sessions do you offer throughout the year?
We currently offer 3 separate Class Sessions throughout the year. A Fall Session, a Winter/Spring Session, and a Summer Session.
- How do I find out the new schedule for upcoming dance sessions?
New Class Schedules will be posted on the Class Schedule Page as soon as they are complete.
- How do I register for a dance session?
It's easiest to register online but you can also email us. Classes page > Dance > sign up> pick day, class and time> pay
- How do I pay for a dance session?
We accept all forms of payment: including: cash, check (made out to Integrated Rhythms Dance), Paypal, and credit cards.
- Do you offer a free ‘trial’ class for Dance?
We do offer a free ‘Trial Class’ in any class that is currently not full.
- Do you offer sibling discounts?
- What if I sign up and my child doesn’t like it or we have to withdraw?
If your child does not want to continue with a class, you are welcome to either try a different class (that is currently offered)
- Do you have a ‘Recital’ at the end of each session?
We do have a Spring Performance at the end of our Winter/Spring Session, as this is longest session that we offer. The Spring Performance details will be announced at the beginning of each Winter/Spring Session.
- What are the dress code requirements for each class?
We do not enforce a strict dress-code, but we do ask that each dancer come to class in some form of dance wear, appropriate shoes, and hair pulled up or out of the face. Girls in Ballet/Tap/Creative Movement are welcome to wear any color leotards, tights, skirts, or tutus and Ballet Shoes for Ballet, Tap shoes for Tap and Ballet Shoes or Bare Feet for Creative Movement. Hip-Hop/Jazz Students are welcome to wear comfortable and easy to move in clothing (sweats, leotards and leggings, etc) and Jazz Shoes or Sneakers. NO Sandals, Slip On Type Shoes, or Boots! Boys in any class can wear sweats, t-shirts and the appropriate shoes.
- What kind of shoes will my child need for each class?
- Where is the best place to purchase dancewear and dance shoes?
Ballet and Tap Shoes can be purchased at Payless or any specialty Dance Wear Shop. I do lend out Tap Shoes to any child that would like to borrow them each week from my collection of Tap Shoes. I have a wide selection of sizes that are available to borrow, but they must stay at the studio each week.
- Do you offer any other dance classes besides at your studio?
Yes, I enjoy teaching a majority of my classes on-site, at different preschools, elementary schools, and recreation centers throughout the Denver area. If you are interested in having me teach at your child’s school, please contact me for additional information.
- Do you do birthday parties?
Yes, please contact me for details and information.
- Do you offer Summer Camps or classes?
Yes, I offer a short and very informal Summer Session at the studio and I am also involved with several Summer Camps and Recreation offerings.
- Does my child need to be potty trained for Lunch Bunch?
No, but the child must be at lease 2 year old.
- Do I need to stay and watch my child at Purposeful play?
No, You are free to leave as soon as class starts. Please walk your child to and from the door.